It’s so important to know how to safely haul a trailer or RV behind your truck uphill and downhill safely. I teach you in this short video how to use your gauges to know how your car is handling the load. Plus, how to anticipate the changes in the road and navigate safely.
This is the second video in my trailer hitch series. You can find the original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QorbvIsuOpM
Products To Haul a Trailer Safely:
You should know that this is NOT a sponsored post, but I am sharing the products that I use to safely haul al trailer and set this system up.
These are affiliate links. I only recommend products I have purchased and use.
- Curt Hitch: https://bit.ly/2Jj4kag
- Hitch Lock: https://bit.ly/2XjnEct
- Timbren Springs: https://bit.ly/2JiN6tN
- Tongue Lock: https://amzn.to/2RNQFf8
- Trailer Break Controller: https://bit.ly/326GOG8
- Torque Wrench: https://bit.ly/2Xm5I63
- Makita Impact Wrench: https://bit.ly/2XlWuBI
- Radiator in Tow Review: https://amzn.to/2xoXpXH
- Basic Tool Kit for Hitch Adjustment: https://bit.ly/2XlnoJS
Our Mission Here at Don’t Pay Pros:
Here at Don’t Pay Pros, we believe you can learn to do things for yourself and save time, money, and hassle.
Follow Us on Social Media:
Check out our brand-new social media channels:
More Coming Soon!
Thanks for being here. We have a lot of videos coming out soon, so please consider subscribing to our channel on YouTube so you never miss a DIY.
Don’t pay pros; learn to do it yourself,